The following seven interviews were conducted during the October and November of 2022. The interviewees represent a diverse group of paths into, and fields within, User-Experience Research. Therefore, the interviews serve as a good, general introduction to the field for those interested in learning about it. More interviews are available on my YouTube channel.
- What Is UX Research? Interview with Kim Trang
- A Path in UX Research: Interview with Darshana Patel
- UX Research, Technology, & Careers: Interview with Chloe Preble
- Qualitative UX Research: Interview with Zhao Ding
- Quantitative UX Research: Interview with Sarah Key-DeLyria
- Embodying UX Research: Interview with Hilary Cooperman
- UX Research Consultation: Interview with Blair Youmans